TnT's RV Park is a very laid back, peaceful campground where visitors can come to relax and enjoy the quiet country setting. This RV Park is TNT's RV Park in Lisman is conveniently located 16 miles away from Georgia Pacific Paper Mill, 12 miles to Butler AL, 19 miles to Meridian MS. and 21 miles to I20/59.
Rates: $475 monthly / $150 weekly / $35 daily
Rates include electric, water, sewer, and trash. Rates do not include 4% lodging tax.
Our campsite offers the following for your RV or travel trailer outdoor camping adventures:
* Onsite laundry/bath house
* Sewer connections at every lot
* 30/50 AMP hookups at every lot
* short and long term rates
* quiet country setting.
Nearby attractions to our RV Park Campground in Lisman AL:
* 30 minutes to Meridian Regional Airport (MS) for all your air travel needs. (35 miles)
* Choctaw National Wildlife Refuge
* Bladon Springs (historic mineral springs)
* Choctaw County Historical Museum at Gilbertown, AL
* Denton & Mattie Mosley Cabin at Skinner Park in Toxey, AL
* Foster House at Butler, AL (ca. 1851)
* Old Naheola Bridge on the Tombigbee River at Pennington, AL (handled rail, auto & barge traffic)
The Service Park Campground offers 32 sites with electric and water hookups. Additional amenities include a dump station, laundry facilities, hot showers, a pay phone, and a boat ramp nearby. Site Fees are $16.00-$18.00 per night. Sites 1-16 are $16.00 Sites 17-32 are $18.00